In-House Custom Millwork
Thompson Mahogany Company has the in-house capabilities to mill and deliver your wholesale Custom Millwork needs. Our in-house millwork facilities feature state-of-the-art machinery and dedicated, experienced personnel who offer unmatched expertise, from the quote through delivery.
Choose from a wide array of standard mouldings in our most popular species, or make use of our custom moulding capabilities to enhance any hardwood floor surface. We can create custom profiles for any detail work:
- Interior railings
- Exterior deck railings
- T&G interior flooring
- T&G exterior porch flooring
- Shiplap Siding
- Decking plugs
- Pre-grooved exterior decking for standard hidden fasteners
We have excellent equipment including moulders, rip saws, shapers, planers, circular saws and sanders. Our capabilities include:
- Surfacing – We use both a conventional planer and a Weinig six-headed molder to provide even, smoothly surfaced stock to a minimum thickness of 1/8 of an inch. Carbide steel blades ensure smooth uniformity.
- Re-sawing – This process allows us to prepare pieces of special dimension, but with minimum waste.
- Straight-line rip – This technique provides the finest-available working edge.
- Gang rip – Using this technique, Thompson Mahogany provides evenly dimensioned widths to your exact specifications.
- Surfaced four sides (S4S) – With our advanced equipment, we can provide you with wood that is stock-dressed on all four sides.[/list]